The 16th International Conference on Neonatology and Pediatrics in Australia (ICNP 2020)H. Paramesh*
H. Paramesh, Pediatrics Allergy Association, India, Email: [email protected]
Published Date: Mar 26, 2021
The ICNP 2020 conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia offers emerging scholar awards to outstanding researchers, exceptional graduates or early academicians who have distinctive enthrallment towards the conference themes. The award aims to provide a solid professional development opportunity for academics at the start of their careers - meeting experts in the field of neonatology, interacting with colleagues from other parts of the world and building long-term networks and relationships.
Call For Nominations
• Expert Level (Scientific Service Achievement Award)
• The award to the experts who have made outstanding contributions to advancing in ICNP 2020. It is the most prestigious award of the entire conference and is identified as the award for the performance of a scientific service. The eligibility criteria for achieving this award is that one should have minimum of 20+ years of experience in the relative field in public or private sector. The receiver of this award should have a dedicated fascination and should take initiative in researching the recent trends and developments towards the related subjects. You can submit an application for deserving participants online.
• Professional Level (The Research Contribution Award)
• The Award for professional or academic research activity acquired in Clinical Pediatrics research field in the public or private sector for experts having research knowledge at 10+ years in the field of Pediatrics with most relevant accomplishments. Part-time research experience would be counted as pro-rata.
It is calculated from the date on which you obtained the (first) diploma authorizing you to undertake a doctorate (either in the country where the diploma was obtained, or in the country in which the researcher is recruited), even if a doctorate has never been started or considered. You can submit a request for deserving participants online.
• Scholar Level (The Upcoming Researcher Award)
• The conference offers Scholar Level Award for the upcoming scientists, researchers and experts having 10+ years research experience in the field of Neonatology. Our conference would like to provide best platform to expand your network by sharing your research knowledge at stage. Presentation includes 25-30 minutes of oral talk on the scientific research topics based on the theme of the conference along with 5 minutes panel discussions. You can submit an application for deserving participants online.
• Women Scientist (The Women of Science Award)
• Our Conference provides a unique platform for women scientists for presenting latest research projects with an in-depth analysis. We cordially invite women scholars and scientists from Universities/ Industries to who have 10+ years of research experience to join the forum. We are happy to encourage our women scientist’s participants through research awards and provide assistance for women scholars in career development and research guidance through our collaborations. Women Scientist can submit an application for deserving participants online.
• Outstanding speaker in ICNP 2020
• This award is recognizing for individual who will present their projects, strategies, and schemes that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in Pediatrics. You can submit an application for deserving participants online.
• Best Keynote Speaker in ICNP 2020
• This award is recognizes for best Keynote speaker who will present their projects, strategies, and schemes that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in ICNP 2020. if you were confirmed as keynote presenter from the program manager, You can submit an application for deserving participants online.
• Best Poster Presentation in ICNP 2020
• The poster competition for students is organized at ICNP 2020 to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research. All accepted abstracts will be presented during poster sessions during the conference. The Allied Academies goal is to set up a platform allowing all budding scientists and researchers to present their work in real time and to share their points of view and aspects related to the theme of the conference. You can submit a request for deserving participants online.
• Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation in ICNP 2020
• This award is recognizing for Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation who will present their projects and thesis that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in the field of ICNP 2020. You can submit an application and nominate for deserving participants online.
Citation: H. Paramesh. The 16th International Conference on Neonatology and Pediatrics in Australia (ICNP 2020). J Contemp Med Edu. 2021; 11(3): 03-04.
Copyright: © 2021 The Authors. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike 4.0 vecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.